Thursday, April 7, 2011

My Cards

I love to color and make cards , it is relaxing for me .  I made this card for a class using a stamp set from HERO ARTS.

I would have to say that the PURE INNOCENCE  line from MY FAVORITE THINGS has some of the cutest little girls to color. I picked this one because I call my granddaughter "little Lylli ladybug" or " buggie for short"






All of these cards have been created for classes, I have so much fun doing these cards  with the lovely ladies who attend the Monday night classes at SIMPLY SCRAPBOOKS.



1 comment:

  1. great cards lisa! can't wait to see more!

    just signed up to follow you! thanks for following me!

    ReplyDelete

Just a little bit of what I enjoy doing , hope you enjoy looking.

After doing a little bit of alot of different crafts I have gone back to what I have always loved. I enjoy coloring , drawing and designing pictures. And thanks to the love and (prodding) of my DH, I am where I belong and am more happy .