Thursday, May 12, 2011

Well today started out e-a-r--l-y.


4:30 am comes really early, did you know that? I knew it was early ,but geesh when you don't fall asleep till after  midnight .......
 Anyway, up early and on with the day only to find out that the air conditioning in the house is not working and they can't come to look at it till Fri. morning. So now I have to do the laundry and ironing of about 15 shirts in 80+ degrees . What a wonderful day off.
  My scrapbook room is upstairs where it gets the warmest even with the air conditioning on.But I am going to try and get a few things done anyway.

This is my card for Monday night at Simply Scrapbooks .5:00p-6:30p
<-outside        inside pull out->

1 comment:

Just a little bit of what I enjoy doing , hope you enjoy looking.

After doing a little bit of alot of different crafts I have gone back to what I have always loved. I enjoy coloring , drawing and designing pictures. And thanks to the love and (prodding) of my DH, I am where I belong and am more happy .