Thursday, September 29, 2011

Thanksgiving merry maid

This is my latest card for Dutch dutch dareDare , she is supposed to be a bride I think , but I see her as a renaissance maid. I know, thanksgiving is American , but it's my card.LOL
I used a digi stamp from thestampingboutique.com

and the cricut cartridge Art philosophy
I colored with prismacolor pencils, the paper is memory  box ,blackbird and Simple stories, generations.

I hope you enjoy her and become inspired to visit the challenge.

Have a great day!

1 comment:

Just a little bit of what I enjoy doing , hope you enjoy looking.

After doing a little bit of alot of different crafts I have gone back to what I have always loved. I enjoy coloring , drawing and designing pictures. And thanks to the love and (prodding) of my DH, I am where I belong and am more happy .