Thursday, October 27, 2011

Merry Christmas from under the sea

The most recent Dutch Dare card challenge asks that we choose from an assortment of provided digis, to complete the pearls and swirls challenge. Well , I decided to do the mermaid in holiday colors just to show you that a stamp doesn't have to have a singular purpose ie.,, mermaid for a summer card. This little gal is bringing joy from the sea!  Fished up from over at The Stamping Boutique and incorporated into this weeks' design ,here she is. I hope you like her and she encourages you to play along with us @Dutch Dare.

1 comment:

Just a little bit of what I enjoy doing , hope you enjoy looking.

After doing a little bit of alot of different crafts I have gone back to what I have always loved. I enjoy coloring , drawing and designing pictures. And thanks to the love and (prodding) of my DH, I am where I belong and am more happy .