Sunday, May 20, 2012

.......... off the face of the earth

I have had the most amazing time since last Tues. night, no ,I haven't gotten a thing colored or a card made, but I have enjoyed the company of my 3yr. Granddaughter ,Lylli. We have gone to the zoo, filled a pool, fixed a water fountain outside in the garden( added blue food coloring to make it "cool")drove a Barbie car in the driveway,made homemade ice cream , gone fishing using a pink pole (with Aunt Mal) ,fed the ducks, gone to Toys-r-Us, had a SQUISHY BAFF (bath) , a fizzy bath, danced , sang, giggled , hugged ,belly laughed, said "I love you ", cried over boo boos, snuggled for naps and I still have one whole day left with her till her mom and dad get back from Virginia Beach. What more can I do? Ummm ,I can just repeat the above, lol. What a great thing it is to be a grandma, oh by the way , as I type this , she is sound asleep in bed between me a papaw. Ahhh, what a life. I'll get back to posting creative work as soon as she goes back home. And I can get some craft work done. after I clean my house , lol. ,

3 comments:

  1. Isn't it wonderful to be a grandparent? The best think in the world :) Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear ya...being a Grandma seems to be outa this world for me..I was just reminishing earlier on pictures where we did just the same..love them..nuture them and spoil them is my joy. It was good to read about your fun.

    ReplyDelete

Just a little bit of what I enjoy doing , hope you enjoy looking.

After doing a little bit of alot of different crafts I have gone back to what I have always loved. I enjoy coloring , drawing and designing pictures. And thanks to the love and (prodding) of my DH, I am where I belong and am more happy .