Thursday, September 27, 2012

Clean and Simple

Yep, that's the theme of this weeks' next challenge at  DutchDare  .Our sponsor is Stamping Boutique  .Anything will work , just make it clean and simple . Visit the challenge site for more inspiration or get working on it now, what's keeping you,,, c'mon show us your abundant talent.
 Here is my contribution to this challenge , hope it inspires you to join in

 
 
copics:
 
Dress: V0000.000.01
 
SKIN:E000,00,01,11
 
HAIR: G20,21,24
 
BV for shading
 
WOC flowers
Tim Holtz embossing folder on glossy paper

3 comments:

  1. Lisa, this is beautiful. You have colored her beautifully and all the texture....BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really like the textured background and how it makes a big statement without over shadowing your fabulously colored image!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it.. that Spellbinder is PERFECT behind it!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Just a little bit of what I enjoy doing , hope you enjoy looking.

After doing a little bit of alot of different crafts I have gone back to what I have always loved. I enjoy coloring , drawing and designing pictures. And thanks to the love and (prodding) of my DH, I am where I belong and am more happy .