Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Once Upon A Time,,,,,,,,,,

Yes you guessed it ,it's  time for Steampunk Fairy Tales  and today I have the pleasure of introducing to you  SLEEPING BEAUTY, She is drawn by the very talented Abigail Larson for Simply Betty Stamps. This monthe you will be treated to some lovely creations of some very iconic princesses so pop over to Simply Steampunk challenges and take a look .You will want them all. I'm sure you all have a princess or two in the family taht woud love to receive one of theses images  done up nice and pretty.


 
SUPPLIES:
PRISMACOLORED PENCILS
MME LOST AND FOUND 3-OLIVER
DIES  MEMORY BOX , SIZZIX (EDGE)
SPARKLE WINK OF STELLA
BAZZILL CARDSTOCK
SHEER RIBBON
 

4 comments:

  1. A beautiful card, her hair positively glows and your colouring is amazing as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa this is gorgeous!!! Love how you color with pencils!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh WOW, this is stunning...
    Awesome coloring, LOVE IT
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card, and awesome coloring!

    ReplyDelete

Just a little bit of what I enjoy doing , hope you enjoy looking.

After doing a little bit of alot of different crafts I have gone back to what I have always loved. I enjoy coloring , drawing and designing pictures. And thanks to the love and (prodding) of my DH, I am where I belong and am more happy .