Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Happy "Howlloween"

This is part of the 13 days of Halloween release over at the SBS fan site. We've been having loads of fun with different projects all month ! This wraps up the end of the 13 days but not the fun on the fan site.
so for your viewing pleasure I have brought to you an adorable little werewolf Ariel . She to cute to be scarey.




Copics
skin E50,11,00 21 and R20
hair Y11,1517 and E15
Silhouette Cameo " skeleton tree"
small leaves EKsuccess edge punch
Autumn Flower Soft
Stampendous flock Brown

1 comment:

Just a little bit of what I enjoy doing , hope you enjoy looking.

After doing a little bit of alot of different crafts I have gone back to what I have always loved. I enjoy coloring , drawing and designing pictures. And thanks to the love and (prodding) of my DH, I am where I belong and am more happy .