Saturday, January 17, 2015

SOMETHING WICKED THIS WAY COMES.......

Meet dark fairy Brittany ,She is a one of  my all time favorites ( I know I've said it before , but this time I mean it) . Just doing her hair is a challenge in and of itself. But this weeks Challenge is,drum roll please, use of A DIE CUT  whether its from a steel die,cameo,cricut etc,..... just use a die cut in your creation .



SUPPLIES
COPICS ; HAIR- B91,93,95,97,99
                 WINGS- YG0000.00,01,YG03,21
                 BODICE- BG90,93,96,99
PAPER ; GRAPHIC 45 
DIE CUT; SILHOUETTE CAMEO
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just a little bit of what I enjoy doing , hope you enjoy looking.

After doing a little bit of alot of different crafts I have gone back to what I have always loved. I enjoy coloring , drawing and designing pictures. And thanks to the love and (prodding) of my DH, I am where I belong and am more happy .