Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Happy Mother's day!

I know Mother's day is a ways off, but I might as well jump on it now. So could you, if you pop on over to  the SBS fan page  for the Tuesday solo challenge. See what all the other DT members did with this awesome digi. Show us what you could do with this lovely image as well.





SUPPLIES
COPICS
SKIN E21,11,50
HAIR E53, 55, 57, 59
HAT/DRESS C1, 3, 5, 7, 9
HAT BAND C00, 0, 1 ,3
FLOWER R81, 83, 85, 89
LIPS RV02, 04
EYES G20, 21, 24
DESIGNER PAPER BO BUNNY ISABELLA COLLECTION
EMBOSSING POWDER STAMPENDOUS FRANTAGE SHABBY PINK ENAMEL
SPELLBINDERS DIES

1 comment:

Just a little bit of what I enjoy doing , hope you enjoy looking.

After doing a little bit of alot of different crafts I have gone back to what I have always loved. I enjoy coloring , drawing and designing pictures. And thanks to the love and (prodding) of my DH, I am where I belong and am more happy .