Friday, May 8, 2015

Virgo, Sagittarius,Pisces

Good morning(afternoon or evening)  This coming weekend you will be busy browsing all the SBS DT new release of the Zodiacs. They are amazing and so much to do with them. You can pick up a few or the whole line at SBS  .

I'll start out with My sign                                            VIRGO


This one displays the sentiment as it is supplied from 
SBS site. 

 
                                   This one displays the sentiment that I altered using my Cameo.

SUPPLIES:   COPICS- DRESS; B34,37,39
                                        HAIR: E35,50, YR24,31, Y32
                                        WINGS : W00,0,1,3, Wink of Stella (clear)

                                                                        SAGITTARIUS

SUPPLIES: PENCILS(prismacolor) - SKIN: Light Peach, Peach, Chestnut
                                                               HAIR: Pumpkin Orange, Chestnut, Chocolate, Espresso
                                                               HORSE: Chestnut, Chocolate, Espresso

PISCES 

SUPPLIES: COPICS AND PENCILS (prismacolor)- 
                                              HAIR and BODICE : PRISMACOLOR- Lavender, Prima Violet                                                                                                           Violet, Dionazine Purple Hue
                                                      SIGNO PEN(white)

                                                     TAIL and FISH : COPICS- G12,14
                                                                                  PRISMACOLOR- Lavender, Prima Violet
                                                       WINK OF STELLA (clear)

5 comments:

  1. oh these are FABULOUS, and I love how you showed both normal version of the image and how you did it with your cameo..
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards And love the sentiments.♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa these are fabulous!! Awesome creations!! Miss you girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just stunning!
    I love your use of colours and your addition of the sentiments on each card is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all gorgeous, Lisa. Love your colouring and use of different dies.

    ReplyDelete

Just a little bit of what I enjoy doing , hope you enjoy looking.

After doing a little bit of alot of different crafts I have gone back to what I have always loved. I enjoy coloring , drawing and designing pictures. And thanks to the love and (prodding) of my DH, I am where I belong and am more happy .