Sunday, August 30, 2015

I DID IT!!!

Yes I did , I took the plunge I put my big girl pants on and jumped in with both feet. I always am hesitant to enter DT calls , you know the fear of rejection, the not thinking your work is up to all the others in the running,, but I am of a new confident mind ( thanks to a good friend and a supportive husband). Yes I am just as good as all others ,just different!! I am taking this new attitude and running with it. I  like my work and I am pleased with what I do. I step outside the box often and love to be challenged. 
SO HERE GOES.  Make it Crafty DT call

 
 
SUPPLIES
HAIR: E33,35,37,39
SKIN: E50,11,00,000
DRESS: B0000,000,00,01
FLOWERS: RV21,32,34
BACKGROUND (MASKING IMAGE): PRIMA COLOR BLOOMS -SUMMER SKY

2 comments:

  1. Good for you for taking that plunge! Your card is gorgeous! Good luck on the DT call - they would be very lucky to have you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so beautiful... Good Luck on DT call...
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Just a little bit of what I enjoy doing , hope you enjoy looking.

After doing a little bit of alot of different crafts I have gone back to what I have always loved. I enjoy coloring , drawing and designing pictures. And thanks to the love and (prodding) of my DH, I am where I belong and am more happy .