Sunday, September 13, 2015

Shades of grey,,,,,, and one more

or in this case blacks . There is a very unique challenge at Make it Crafty.    Make a clean and simple card using shades of black. I used this very adorable image Mini gothica,




SUPPLIES
COPICS:
HAIR: C3,5,7,9
SKIN: C00,0,1,2
GOWN: COO,O,1,2,3
 
BACKGROUND: (MASKED IMAGE AND USED CIRCLE MASK)
AIR COMPRESSER WITH COPIC MARKERS  100 ,C9,7



 
 
COPICS
HAIR: BG90, 93, 96, 99
FACE: V0000, 000, 01
GOWN: BG90, 93,96
 
I have entered the top one in MIC color challenge
 


1 comment:

Just a little bit of what I enjoy doing , hope you enjoy looking.

After doing a little bit of alot of different crafts I have gone back to what I have always loved. I enjoy coloring , drawing and designing pictures. And thanks to the love and (prodding) of my DH, I am where I belong and am more happy .