Saturday, January 30, 2016

Just keep swimming,,

Hello there, and it is my turn once again to host the Artbymiran Blog
and mine is under the sea!!  MiRan has the most adorable image, Coralia 
that is so much fun to color. She is a rubber stamp that can be found at Whimsy stamps  under Art By MiRan .




SUPPLIES
PRISMACOLOR PENCILS AND FABER CASTELL METALLIC PENCILS
COPICS FOR THE HAIR : E23,25,27
would love for you to become a follower of the blog, along with visiting the shop to see all the wonderful images artbymiran has to offer!

There's a new artbymiran Facebook Fan Page, where we offer monthly challenges, come on over and join the fun, chat with Mi Ran and the design team members!
Thanks so much for stopping by and we Hope you have a Wonderful day!

1 comment:

Just a little bit of what I enjoy doing , hope you enjoy looking.

After doing a little bit of alot of different crafts I have gone back to what I have always loved. I enjoy coloring , drawing and designing pictures. And thanks to the love and (prodding) of my DH, I am where I belong and am more happy .